Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Easy Customized Valentine's Day Cards

This post brought to you by Treat.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  I love that there is a day devoted to showing your love for your significant other, kids, parents, grandparents, friends, teachers, and more!  One of the best ways to show your loved ones that you care about them is to TELL them just how much you care about them.  I love sending them personalized cards, and I just discovered a great website that helps me to do just that- it's called Treat!

Treat.com is an online service where you can create personalized, one-of-a-kind greeting cards and Photo Gifts that you can make on your computer or your iphone, and Treat will print and mail them for you!  You can even add your own photos to make the cards even more special!  With the personal messages and photos, these cards are so highly personalized that the receiver will want to keep their special card forever.

I decided to send some Valentine’s Day Cards love to a few special people in my life- my husband, my kids, my grandpa, my other grandparents, and my daughter's kindergarten teacher.

I started off with my husband, and found a card that was perfect for us!


I love that I could personalize the card with two photos of us, and then add whatever words on the inside and outside of the card that I would like to say.  My husband won't be expecting this, and will love getting this card in the mail in a few days!



My kids are constantly asking me if they got any mail, and 99 times out of 100, the answer is no.  This card I made will make their day!  I lvoe that there is a heart for each member of the family, and my kids will love receiving their personalized Valentine's Day card in the mail before the big day!


My grandpa, who I grew up living near and has since moved to another state, is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world.  He is the sweetest, kindest man and has a great sense of humor.  I wanted to send him a Valentine's Day card to show him that we love him and are thinking about him.  I love the card that I chose for him, because there is a photo of each of my kids, who he hasn't seen for a few years.  I'm sending an identical card to my other grandparent, who live in another state as well, so they can be reminded of how much we love and miss them.  I made an almost identical card for my other grandparents too!

My daughter has the BEST kindergarten teacher around, and I wanted to make a special card for her from my daughter and I to let her know how much we appreciate her and all of the hard work and time and effort she puts into teaching.


I love how cute the teacher card is that we used, and how easy it was to personalize.  In less than 5 minutes I had an amazing card that I know she will just love!



I am SO excited about the adorable cards that I made at Treat.com!  The cards totally fit my personal style, and I am proud of how great they look, and how happy the recipients will be to get their cards in the mail!  I love that I can have the cards sent directly to my recipients so I don't have to worry about addressing them or buying stamps.

You really need to check out Treat.com, and explore the site to see all of the cute cards, and then #SendMoreLove this Valentine's Day!  I have some great news for you!  I am sharing an exclusive promo code with my readers that will let you enjoy three cards for just $6!

The code is SENDMORELOVE and you must order your cards by 11 am Pacific time on 2/10/14 to get it on time for Valentine's Day.  You can mail all 3 cards directly to yourself for free, or direct to each of your recipients for just the price of a stamp (Expires 2/28/14, regular one time use).

Be sure to snap a picture of the cards that you order, and share them on Instagram using the hashtag #SendMoreLove!

Make sure to follow along with Treat:
Facebook  / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram

So tell me, which of your loved ones deserves a card?

xo, Laura

Visit Sponsor's Site
Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips