Tis the season for Christmas shopping! I have a handful of Christmas presents that I have already bought for family members, but I still have a lot of shopping to do. I recently was shopping at Walmart, and noticed a new area where they were selling lots of celebrity fragrances, just like you would buy at the department store, but for a whole lot less!
As soon as I saw the Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift perfume gift set for only $19.99, I knew I had just found the perfect gift for my tween daughter, who is a Taylor Swift fan, and has already told me that she loves her perfume!
Wonderstruck Enchanted smells similar to Wonderstruck, Taylor Swift's previous perfume, but is not quite as sweet. It is a blend of berries, floral notes, and vanilla, and has a slight woody, musk scent. This scent is perfect for fall and winter, but is also light enough to wear year round.
This fragrance was also the winner of the 2013 Fragrance Foundation Award for the Celebrity Fragrance of the Year, so you know it's good!
I love that there are full tester bottles at Walmart, so I could try out some of the other celebrity fragrances that were being sold at Walmart.
I was very impressed with the selection of scents that they were selling, many of which I had been eying on my recent trip to a higher end department store! Each of the celebrity scent gift sets also comes with a free ring tone download of the celebrity's voice, which is a fun bonus.
I can't wait to give my daughter her new perfume gift set! Now I'm trying to decide which scent I want to buy for me next. ;)
Check out this digital magazine to get some great ideas for the holiday! You can find more celebrity fragrances inside the magazine, too! You can also see all of the available celebrity fragrances being sold at Walmart by going to http://www.scentsavings.net.
Happy shopping!
xo, Laura





Who doesn't love to smell good?! I just smelled this perfume for the first time recently and was surprised at home much I liked it! #client
ReplyDelete