Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Homemade Orange Julius Recipe

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to share with you one of my favorite all time recipes... orange julius!  I used to make these at least once a week as a teenager and up through college, and now my kids love this easy, fruity, delicious drink too!


This is the recipe I learned from my mom as a teen.  It is soooooo incredibly easy, takes under 5 minutes to make, and takes ingredients you probably already have sitting at home.  And it tastes so refreshing and delicious, especially on a hot summer day!


Orange Julius Recipe

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 can orange juice concentrate
  • 1 cup water 
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you like it- I usually use 1/4 cup)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 10-12 ice cubes
Put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.  

Told you it was easy!


Enjoy!! 

I hope this becomes one of your family favorites, too!

Pin It!

5 comments :

  1. Ohhh that sounds so refreshing!!! Welcome to Social Fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome, Kriste! It was very refreshing!

      Delete
  2. I made it today and it was very good! I love all your ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I love that you made this the day I posted it. So glad you liked it! Thank you so much for reading!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the recipe! My daughter loves orange julius.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips