Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 3, 2013

Satisfying My Sweet Tooth

Do you have a sweet tooth like I do?  I get serious sweet cravings, and all too often that leads to eating foods that are full of sugar.  Not good.  My sugar cravings tend to strike when I am up late working on my blog posts, and that is probably the worst time ever to eat sugar, when my metabolism has slowed way down!


Recently I've discovered something that helps me to satisfy my craving for sweets, but without all the sugar, calories, and guilt!  Werther's Original Sugar Free Candy has become my new best friend!

They taste amazing because they are made using real butter and fresh cream.  And no unpleasant aftertaste (like other sugar free candies) or fuzzy teeth (like you get from candies with sugar).  And did I mention that each candy is only 8 teeny tiny calories? Even if you eat 5 of these candies, that's still only 40 calories.  No guilt here!


My daughter recently had braces put on her teeth, and was told to avoid sugary sweets and candy.  Ha, do they not know my daughter?! She almost had a heart attack when they gave her the horrible news ;)

The compromise that she and I have come up with are these candies!  She's happy because she's getting the sweets that she wants, and I'm happy because I know that she isn't having sugar sit on her teeth and rotting them underneath her braces.  It's a win-win!


These caramel candies come in four amazing flavors- Classic Caramel, Caramel Apple (my personal favorite!), Caramel Cinnamon, and Caramel Coffee.  They candies are perfect for anyone watching their weight, trying to reduce their daily calorie intake, is on a sugar-free diet, or is diabetic.

You can check out Werther's Original Sugar Free on Facebook, and like them to join their 19,000+ fans.

Be sure to comment on this post about your experiences for free Werther's samples and coupons!

Have you tried these amazing candies yet?  What flavor are you the most excited about trying?  What do you like the best about these candies?  Know anyone who might benefit from the Werther's Original Sugar Free Candy?

Remeber to leave a comment for free Werther's samples and coupons!

xo, Laura

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. These sound like they'd be perfect for my diabetic husband. I always tease him saying he doesn't have a sweet tooth, ALL his teeth are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, sounds like me with the sweet teeth ;) Yes, these candies are perfect for diabetics! And they truly taste so rich, you would never know there wasn't any sugar in them!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips