![]() |
| photo from SNAP! |
I have been really busy putting my media kit together, designing business cards, packaging up my business cards in a cute, fun way (I'll show you soon!), making 250 homemade suckers to go with my cards for new friends, cleaning, packing, shopping for new clothes (not so tough), blogging... oh yeah, and taking care of four kids, too!
It's a lot of work, but will be so worth it! Luckily spring break is over this week so with half my kids in school, I'll have a little bit of time to get everything together and ready to go!
Hope your weekend was great!!
xo, Laura

Sounds so fun! I wanna go! I havn't gone to any blogging conventions yet. How do you do it all with 4 kids?
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to figure out how to do it all with four kids! For me, it's all about trying to find the perfect balance between family time, blogging, creating new projects, school activites, keeping the house clean, church activities, etc. I think the key is being really organized and disciplined. And staying up reeeaaaallllllyyyyy late. This is my first blog conference- super excited!!
Delete