With spring in full force, I wanted to share a few spring ideas with you that have inspired me! Just click on the links to go to the tutorials. Enjoy!!
I fell in love with this beautiful DIY bird's nest from Kate's Creative Space. Her photos are breathtaking, and I love the idea of using feathers as part of the nest.
This fun tutorial found at Lolly Jane shows you how to turn a plain old crate from the craft store into a vintage looking beauty. I love how she used them in her pretty craft room!
This lovely Easter pallet art project made by Design, Dining, + Diapers is made out of wood shims! So smart and simple!
I'm loving these colorful Easter Egg Hunt printables from Diary of Dave's Wife. Adorable!
This bright yellow plaque from Dangerously Domestic is so spring-y and happy, it puts me in an instant good mood just looking at it!
Happy Spring!!
XO, Laura






Yay!! Thanks a mill for the feature, love your choices you featured!! XO
ReplyDeleteThank you! Loved your crate projects and your adorable shelves in your craft room! <3
DeleteLaura, sorry it took me so long to come over and thank-you for posting my plaque. Thank-you so much - you made my day!
ReplyDeleteNo problem, Jen! It's so bright and cheerful, love it!
Delete