Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Music Friday: Elizaveta

Happy Friday!  I recently discovered an amazing singer named Elizaveta.  Her album is called "Beatrix Runs," and I can't. stop. listening.


She has such a beautiful, haunting voice, and her song "Dreamer" is so addicting that my husband has even had it on repeat for about a half hour now, no joke.  You've got to listen to this song!!


And here's one more song of hers, called "Armies of the Heart."  This is the itunes live version.


Be sure to leave a comment below if you love her music as much as I do. 

Have a great weekend!!

XO, Laura

Pin It!

2 comments :

  1. love love LOVE her! thanks for sharing... i'm going to itunes right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't her voice amazing? I'm so happy to hear that you love her as much as I do!! Keep checking back on Fridays, because I plan on featuring different musicians who I have recently discovered and want to share with everyone :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips