Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 16, 2012

Favorite Music Friday: Vampire Weekend!

Notice the exclamation point in the title?  I am thrilled to be featuring my absolute most favorite band ever, Vampire Weekend.


Vampire Weekend has two albums out, and I can (and do) listen to them every single day and never get tired of them.  Their music is so fun and upbeat, and I am in an instant good mood when I am listening to them.  I went to their concert last year and my husband and I both agree it was our favorite concert of all time.  AMAZING!!!

Their music is really hard to describe because they have their own unique sound, so check them out! Some of my favorite songs of theirs don't have videos to share, but here are a few good ones...

Oh, and I dare you to be grumpy during this first song... it is seriously IMPOSSIBLE :)  This song has been my ring tone for a while now.

A-Punk

Giving Up the Gun

Cousins

Go check out the rest of their songs on i-tunes, because like I said, some of my favorite Vampire Weekend songs don't have a video to share.  The lyrics to their songs are so witty and intelligent, and their songs are so darn catchy.  Instant happiness.

Leave a comment and let me know if you love them even a little bit ;)  It would make my day.  

Happy listening!

XO, Laura

Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips