Today in San Diego I was shocked when the temperature hit the early 90's… in April! The heat made me think about summer, which made me think of bathing suits, which made me think of trying on bathing suits… ugh! Now is definitely time to stop procrastinating, and time to be getting ready for bathing suit season. I am not a dieter, but I do like to make subtle healthy changes, and swap out some of my food choices for better, lower calorie options.
One of my favorite recent changes has been drinking this delicious orange grapefruit grenadine ginger ale drink. It is SO refreshingly delicious! I used Canada Dry TEN that I found at Walmart, which only has ten calories for 12 ounces of soda. I'm not sure how they packed in all that flavor with only ten calories, but this soda tastes just like the full calorie version.
To add some fruity flavor to the ginger ale, I added freshly squeezed orange juice, grapefruit juice, and a little bit of grenadine. The result is a refreshing, cool drink that will make you forget all about your favorite full calorie soda!
Orange Grapefruit Ginger Ale:
- Canada Dry TEN
- One grapefruit
- One orange
- Grenadine
- Ice
1. Fill your ice with glass, then fill almost to the top with Canada Dry TEN.
2. Cut the grapefruit and orange into quarters, and squeeze one quarter of each fruit into your drink. Add a splash of grenadine syrup, and stir.
Enjoy! You'll forget all about the fact that your drink is low in calories, and you'll be on your way to buying that bathing suit in no time!
There are Four Ten Calorie DPSG products, including 7up, Sunkist, A&W, and Canada Dry. Although these drinks have less calories, the full flavor means that you aren't sacrificing taste for calories. Be sure to follow along on Facebook and Twitter to hear the latest with these delicious drinks.
Now through April 17th, you can get a coupon for .$0.50 off of the purchase of TWO 2 Liter bottles or TWO 4-pack cans of 7UP TEN, A&W TEN, Canada Dry TEN, RC TEN or Sunkist TEN soda at Walmart. If you share that digital coupon via email, FB, or Twitter, you will get a $1.50 off coupon instead, which makes for a great deal. Offer is available through April 17th while supplies last. Click here for the coupon.
xo, Laura






0 lovely comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!