Here's a couple Instagram shots of the event, called New Beginnings. If you're not already following me on Instagram, I'd love for you to join along! I'm not going to lie, Instagram and Pinterest are my favorite forms of social media to use- I just love a pretty picture! ;)
It was a lot of fun, and as much as I loved planning it, I am breathing a big sigh of relief now that it's over!
I wanted to share with you that my daughter's under the sea party that I shared with you a couple weeks ago is being featured on Smart Party Planning today, so be sure to pop in and check it out, as well as some of the other fun parties that Catherine has shared on her blog!
xo, Laura



0 lovely comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!