Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 10, 2014

Off to CHA!

I have an amazing Under the Sea Party that I put together for my daughter's birthday party that I had planned on sharing with you today, but it has been SO busy this week!  I'm trying to get everything ready to go to the CHA winter show this weekend in Anaheim, and I am thrilled to be going!

If you haven't heard of CHA before, it's short for the Craft & Hobby Association, and every year they hold two shows, the one in January being the larger of the two.  Basically, it's where all of the big manufacturers of craft and scrapbook supplies show their new products that will be released to the public soon.

The show is not open to the public, but is attended by store owners, craft designers, CHA members, craft celebrities, and some press members like me.  Ever since I started scrapbooking over a decade ago, I dreamed of going to CHA and meeting some of my favorite crafters and seeing all of the amazing craft products and eye candy that will be everywhere during the show.  It's like Disneyland for crafters, and I can't wait to experience it first hand for the first time.

I'll be meeting with some great companies this weekend, and will be posting lots of photos on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, so if you're not following along yet, I'd love for you to join me!

In the meantime, here's a little preview of the party I'll be sharing with you next week…




There are so many details I can't wait to share with you!


I've also been busy designing some fun Valentine's Day cards that I just love, mainly because of this cute guy I created from scratch today.  My son is already begging to take his valentines to school, which is a good sign, right?

Have a great weekend!

xo, Laura

Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips