I have never ever met a fruit that I didn't like. You name a fruit, and I'll eat it. My daughter, however, was born a picky eater, and will not even eat most fruits, which is hard for this fruit-loving mama to believe! All she'll eat are apples, and the only way to get her to eat any other fruit is by blending it all up and giving it to her in smoothie form- which is great and tastes delicious, but I don't always have time to whip up multiple smoothies throughout the day!
Recently I heard about FruitsMax, and decided to give it a try. What I liked about FruitsMax is that it's simple- it's made up of 21 different fruits + probiotics. That's it! And the supplements are chewable, which is great, since my daughter also has a really hard time swallowing vitamins or pills that aren't chewable.
I've been taking FruitsMax, too, because although I could eat fruit for every meal, many days I'm not getting as much fruit as I should be in my diet. One FruitsMax supplement in the morning, one at night, and I know I'm getting my daily recommended allowance of fruits. Couldn't be easier! All of my four kids loved the flavor of FruitsMax, as did I, and we have been taking them every day.
12 essential vitamins, 11 minerals, hundreds of phytonutrients, and a good dose of antioxidants are all part of the reason I've been using FruitsMax. It's made only from fresh fruits with no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, and is GMO free.
FruitsMax has an awesome promotion going on now! They're giving the first bottle to customers FREE if you pay for shipping and handling. If you sign up for their monthly newsletter you will also get an additional 15% off- no promo code required!
You can find more information about FruitsMax on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, and Instagram.
xo, Laura




0 lovely comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!