Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 27, 2013

Finding Your Inner Power





Have you ever felt underestimated?  Maybe you have felt like you are full of potential and have a lot of great things to offer, but maybe that's not what others see?  If you've ever felt like that in your life, you know that's not a good feeling!  At times like this, you need to look inside yourself and rise above what others might think, and believe in yourself!

You are in charge of your future, and only you can unleash your true potential and power!  I have always loved being creative and making things.  I can whip out almost anything out of any supply, and I see potential in supplies that others might not.  I LOVE making things, whether it's a craft, food, party decorations of favors, gifts, recipes, etc.

When I started my blog, most people around me were very supportive, although I don't believe they realized the extent of what being a blogger truly meant.  No matter what anyone thought, however, I had to believe in myself.  Even with all the support I was getting from family and friends, if I didn't believe in myself and trust in my inner power and abilities, I wasn't going to be successful.  Because of a strong personal strength and belief in myself (and a lot of hard work!), I have had amazing success with this blog, success I never would have imagined less than a year ago when I first started blogging.

Today I'm partnering with Planters Peanuts and Mr. Peanut himself to get out the message of harnessing your true potential and listening to your inner voice... great advice for anyone!  I've always thought that peanuts were the most underrated nut (which never stopped them from being one of my favorites), so Mr. Peanut definitely has some experience with this ;)



So have you ever felt overlooked or underestimated?  When have you had to rely on your own inner strength and power?  I'd love to hear about it!  Just leave a comment below to share!

xo, Laura

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips