Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

$200 Home Depot Giveaway Winner!

Just a heads up that the winner for the $200 Home Depot giveaway has been announced! You can see the original post HERE and scroll down to the bottom of the post to see the winner.

Thanks to everyone who participated and followed along!  And thanks Coupons.com and Home Depot for the awesome giveaway!

I am deep in party planning mode (again!) for my daughter's Under the Sea swim party in 2 days, but I will be back tomorrow with a fun post!

Two big parties within two weeks of each other equals lots of fun party posts in the future... stay tuned!!  I'll be posting details and photos of my son's Jungle Safari party a week and a half ago, and the Under the Sea party coming up.  I love a good party!

xo, Laura
Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips