Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reader's Version of my iPad Case

Remember my DIY iPad case tutorial, where I made an iPad case for free out of cardboard and my daughter's old skirt?


I got a comment on my blog a few days ago from Mhairi, who blogs at Sweet Home 565.  She saw my iPad case on Pinterest, and used it to make her own version...


(On a side note, how is it that I'm JUST NOW noticing that Amy from Mod Podge Rocks pinned my iPad case?!?  Eek!!)

This comment and re-creation of the tutorial totally made my day!  I love getting feedback from readers, and better yet, hearing about their experiences with my tutorials.  I put it all out there, and it's so nice to hear what people think.


You can check out here post HERE to see her completed iPad case.  And if any of you make something from the blog, I'd love to hear about it!  You can comment or send me an email- pictures or a blog post or even better!

Who knows, I might just share it here ;)

Thanks for reading!

xo, Laura

Pin It!

1 comment :

  1. Woow this is a very cool idea. All iPad cases looks the same and this will give me the chance to have a unique iPad case. It is good to have something unique that only you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips