Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 12, 2013

Another Giveaway Winner- Is it You?!

Well, rules are rules, and I haven't heard back from the original winner (rules stated that the winner had 48 hours to email me back with their choice of gift card)....

So the new random winner of the $25 gift card and 75 striped straws is.......


#82 Tawna Pippin

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to email me within the next 48 hours to let me know which $25 gift card you would like:

Nordstrom, The Cheesecake Factory, Michaels, M.A.C. Cosmetics, or Amazon.  

If I don't hear back from the new winner within 48 hours, then another winner will be chosen.

Thanks to everyone who participated!!

I have another gift card giveaway coming soon, so be sure to check back and enter for another chance to win!  Have a GREAT weekend!!

xo, Laura

Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips