Headed to the beach this summer? Hani of Craftionary linked to 22 beach activities for kids that my kids are going to love doing!
Mique from Thirty Handmade Days put together a list of 25+ summer kids activities, including a fun road trip printable that I'll be using!
Crystal from A Jeweled Rose compiled a great list of 30+ summer science activities that I know my kids are going to love. The mixing potions and fun with volcanoes links look especially good!
A couple weeks ago I shared with you 6 free summer reading programs that are available for kids to keep them reading, as well as earning prizes and rewards!
Hopefully this list will help you get started planning for the next few months when the kiddos are out from school!
xo, Laura
If you liked this project, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin', and Instagram.





0 lovely comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!