Ahhhh, summertime... For my family and I, summertime means many many trips to the beach, swimming in the pool, and playing at the nearby splash pads and water parks. We love to get wet and have fun!
This past weekend we headed to the beach twice, but before we left, I made a quick Target run to pick up our favorite swim diapers, Huggies Little Swimmers. I have been a Huggies mom ever since my first child. I prefer them over all of the other brands of diapers, so it makes sense that Huggies Little Swimmers have been the only swim diapers that my four kids have ever worn.
I have to admit something, though. A couple months ago we went out to eat as a family near the beach, and afterwards we let the kids run around in the sand and get their feet wet. Since it was an unplanned beach stop, I didn't have my son's Huggies Little Swimmers with me. My little guy had so much fun splashing around in the water, but by the end of our beach stop his poor diaper was literally almost touching the ground!! It had absorbed soooo much water, and I felt like a horrible mom as people stared at his drooping 20 lb. diaper (or so it seemed!). Regular diapers are to go nowhere near water, as I found out, and I will never make that mistake again!
Okay, now that it's confession time, I'll tell you one more story. Last summer we took the kids over to their grandma and grandpa's house to swim. I was out of Little Swimmers, but I figured it would be okay to swim without them this one time. We were all relaxing in the jacuzzi when one of my kids said, "Ewwww, mom, what's that?!"
My husband and I looked over, and saw a horrible floating sight! I don't need to explain any more, right?! My husband grabbed something to get it out of the pool ASAP before my parents noticed (sorry mom!). It was so gross, embarrassing, unsanitary, and unnecessary! This would have been prevented had I brought some Huggies Little Swimmers with me, since they are able to contain little "accidents" without absorbing all of the liquid from the ocean or the pool.
Now if you'll be headed to the beach, pool, lake, river, or anywhere else where there will be water, and you aren't stocked up on Huggies Little Swimmers, then you're in luck!! You can print out a $1.50 off coupon from Target for Huggies Little Swimmers! Cool, huh?
Click HERE to print the coupon. Now you have no excuse to be unprepared for all of the water fun this summer. And take it from me, you don't want to be unprepared and embarrassed!
Thank you Huggies Little Swimmers for this summer's first of many relaxing, worry-free days at the beach!
xo, Laura







0 lovely comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!