I was lucky enough to be invited to attend Hyundai Sante Fe's Epic Playdate VIP event back in April, and it was amazing! You can read all about it and see photos of our fun day on my Epic Playdate recap post.
My family and I had so much fun spending the day with some of my favorite bloggers at the beautiful Dos Pueblos Ranch outside Santa Barbara. It was my kids' dream come true!
An ice cream sundae bar, a giant paint fight, homemade rockets, an epic tin foil warrior battle (complete with whip cream beards!), giant bubbles, balloon animals, delicious meals, and much much more! It was a truly epic day for us to enjoy together as a family, and one that we will never forget!
I was fortunate enough to meet one of my favorite bloggers, Jordan, from Oh Happy Day, at the Epic Playdate She wrote about her adventures at the Hyundai Sante Fe Epic Playdate on her blog.
Be sure to check out this really cool video featuring Jordan and Liz (from Say Yes to Hoboken) zip lining through the Redwood trees. It looks like so much fun!
I hope your summer is filled with many epic playdates and tons of fun with your family. I know mine will be!
xo, Laura




0 lovely comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!