Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Family Share Review

Ever wish you had a website to go to where you could learn more about strengthening your family in positive ways, share the love with family and friends, and get answers and advice on any questions you might have?


I recently found out about a new website called Familyshare.com, and their website does just that!  It is an uplifting place to go to find many articles and cool features, all designed to strengthen families.  My family members are the most important people in my life, and I try daily to develop the relationships in our family.  This website is a great tool that anyone can use for free!


Make Motherhood Your Favorite Pastime is a great article I found on the site that shows us mothers some different ways that we can appreciate and enjoy our large role. The author compares motherhood to the game of golf, in that we must master the short game and the long game in order to be successful and avoid frustration.  Great analogy!


My kids are always wanting to watch TV, and I am constantly having to limit their viewing time.  In the article 8 Tips to Break Kids' Bad TV Habits, I learned 8 realistic tips I can start implementing right away to get my kids away from the TV and involved in something else where they can be more engaged and involved.


Another really cool feature of Familyshare.com is the Show Love section, where you can make a personalized e-card for someone you love- just in time for Mother's Day ;) LOVE this idea!

If you are struggling with something and don't know who to talk to about it, you can post a question on the Questions & Answers page, and get answers and advice from other readers just like you!  Or if you've got some great advice to give, you can help answer another person's question.

So what are you waiting for?  Go check out Familyshare.com, and see all of the cool features and great articles there are to read!

xo, Laura

This post is sponsored by Familyshare.com.  I was compensated for this review, however the opinions expressed are all my own.  
Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips