Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2012

Favorite Music Friday Christmas Edition: Sting

Every Friday this month I'll be featuring a Christmas album that I love, rather than a band or an artist.  I love getting a new good solid Christmas  album, so hopefully this will help you discover some new favorites too!

We all know and love Sting, and his Christmas album "If On A Winter's Night" is amazing.  It is reflective and rich and beautiful, and features many traditional carols from the British Isles.  My family listens to this album a lot during this season!  Enjoy!

Sting performing "There is No Rose of Such Virtue" live from Durham Cathedral.  Beautiful!




This song "Soul Cake" is my kids' favorite on the album by far.  It's hard not to sing along on this one!

I  promise you will not regret buying this album.  Pinky promise.

What are some of your favorite Christmas albums?  Leave a comment below and let me know.  Our weekend is full of fun Christmas parties- can't wait!  What are your plans?  Have a great weekend!

XO, Laura

Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips