A big thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway for a photo shoot by Tyler Little. I really wish I could give this prize to everyone, but I think my brother might never speak to me again, ha.
 |
| Family photography by Tyler Little |
And the random winner is................. the Rogers family, who said "This is a perfect Christmas gift! Thanks for sharing! I think Tyler is awesome and would love family pics!"
To claim your prize, please email Tyler at tyler.james.little@gmail.com. And if you need any family, newborn, maternity, engagement, or wedding photgraphy, contact Tyler Little. He is an amazing photgrapher, and you will be so pleased with your photographs.
Thanks again to everyone who entered!
XO, Laura
I am literally jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas! Thank you so much! I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you too! You will love your photos. Thanks for entering!
Delete