Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 30, 2012

Best Of November from Make Life Lovely

November has come and gone so quickly for me this year, so it's hard to believe that tomorrow is December 1st!  But before we move on to Christmas and winter projects, let's look back at some of my favorite projects I shared with you in November.


I showed you how to create a lovely DIY Fall Thanksgiving Wreath from punched paper, and shared with you some details of A Very Hungry Caterpillar Baby Shower that I created for a friend.


We made the most amazingly moist Chocolate Cake,  and these oh so delicious Ooey Gooey Caramel Apples.

I showed you how to mount a photo onto wood for an easy and great home decor item (or a great gift) to make this Easy DIY Wood Mounted Photograph.  I also looked back to the stories of my amazing grandfathers, who were both WWII Veterans, on this Veteran's Day post.





Metallic gold and bronze paint was applied to acorns to make a lovely home decoration when we made these Holiday Metallic Acorns.  We prepared our kids for Thanksgiving by making these pretty Embroidered Felt Thanksgiving Headbands and this Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat.  We were inspired by the Pottery Barn Kids Catalog to make this Felt Mayflower Ship to decorate the Thanksgiving table.

We made super easy No-Sew Flower Hair Clips and Elastic Headbands from pre-made inexpensive fabric flowers from the craft store.  I also created a tutorial for some lovely DIY Lace Boot Socks from knee high socks and lace.  When my daughter recently lost her tooth, I was inspired to make these tiny little Tooth Fairy Bags to hold her little tooth.
To keep all of your inspiration, recipes, and ideas that you have ripped out of magazines nice and organized, I showed you my organization system.


Did you realize that every Friday is Favorite Music Friday, when I feature a singer or band that I love, usually ones that aren't too mainstream that you may not have even heard about?  Don't miss out on hearing great new music! 

Here's who I introduced you to in November... Give them a listen, you won't be disappointed! 




My favorite band ever, Vampire Weekend!!

Whew, it sure has been a busy first month for Make Life Lovely! A huge heartfelt thank you to everyone who has visited, commented, liked, pinned, and followed this blog.  I couldn't be happier with how this first month has gone, and I look forward to many more fun projects and posts that will help you to make your life more lovely!

If you liked this project, please follow me on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin', and Instagram.

Have a great weekend!

XO, Laura

Pin It!

0 lovely comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love hearing from you!

 
Blogging tips